Demand for our specialist training and workshops is at an alltime high – and we now provide a wide range of training services for education professionals. Whether you are a
teacher, head teacher, SENCO, LSA or LEA-employed specialist, our courses can make all the difference.
NETwork training is a great way to keep up with the latest developments in the field of teaching language, behaviour and communication skills to children with additional needs.
We can train the entire staff team, a smaller group of special needs staff in your school, or provide one to one training for a member of your school staff. We also offer training programmes for head teachers and SENCOs, giving you the opportunity to share experiences, best practice and knowledge with other education professionals in your region.
Some of the courses we are currently offering include:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis – how to get started using ABA in the classroom.
- How to decrease challenging behaviour in the classroom.
- How to teach children with a diagnosis of Autism and developmental delays within the classroom environment.
- Falling behind in class. How to use ABA to teach academic skills.
- How to teach language skills to your child(ren) with autism and developmental delays
- ABA training for those providing one to one support for children with autism and developmental delays
- Using the ABLLS-R and VB MAPP to assess your child and design a programme for intervention
We also offer individualised training, tailored to the very specific challenges and opportunities facing you and your staff team. We would love to meet with you, at no obligation, to talk through your training needs.
NETwork training is delivered by experienced trainers who are highly qualified in their field and have first-hand experience working with children in different schooling environments.
“I learnt so much from this workshop and would recommend it without hesitation. I can’t wait to go back and use the procedures for dealing with extremely challenging behaviours on my class” Sarah, teacher, Edinburgh.
“Network Interventions were thoroughly professional at all times. They maintained an excellent relationship with the staff and were responsive and adaptable in their meeting times and methodologies. They offered support and advice to staff and were always friendly and courteous, demonstrating a genuine desire to forge a productive relationship for the benefit of the child.” Paul, Head teacher, UK.
Please contact us today for a free copy of our training and workshop brochure or to find out more about NETwork training.