It is a huge privilege to be invited into people’s homes and to work with their families. It is extremely important that you choose professionals and procedures you feel comfortable and confident with. Below we have provided you with a check list that could help you know if Applied Behaviour Analysis at NETwork Interventions is right for your family.
- Do you want to learn “why” your child acts the way they do?
- Do you want to learn how you can support and teach them?
- Do you want to be active in their learning?
- Do you require support outside of the 9-5 work week?
- Do you live in a remote location making access to support difficult?
- Do you have additional issues that need addressing, such as divorce or depression?
- Does your child struggle, but you have not obtained a diagnosis?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, then we may be the right people to work with you.
If you would like to speak to a consultant in order to find out more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.