The Way that our babysitters and therapists here at NETwork work
After listening to what our families have to say and speaking to those who have made enquiries with us, 2012 has seen us launch a 'babysitting and one-to-one therapist' service. This arm of NETwork is based on the same principle that we have across NETwork which is to provide the tools that others need in order to be successful, and to strive for excellence in all that we do.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide practical and implementable solutions, together with excellent hands-on training to therapists and families. If we wouldn't have our babysitters or therapists working with our own children, they won't be working with yours.
Two of the biggest struggles that we and our families have faced are:
1) independent therapists who can be unreliable and ill-trained due to the nature of them not belonging to a team
2) inability to get a babysitter who can follow through with behavioural and language basics and to the extra mile, so as you can attend your team meeting, work or play in peace.
As you know, we only take on exceptional team members, which is why have a very small, close knit team. This often means that we can't take on all families who enquire with us, and we are okay with that.
To find out more about the characteristics and qualities of our babysitters and ABA and VB therapists, contact us at email@example.com.
You do not need to run a programme with NETwork to use our babysitting and therapist service
If your programme is run by a different provider, that is okay with us. You will still receive the same exceptional service that we provide to our NETwork families. The only difference is that we won't provide additional training in recommendations designed by your provider. We will leave that to them as wouldn't want to tread on anybody's toes.
Your therapist will:
- receive at least quarterly ABA training
- attend at least monthly NETwork team meetings per case they are involved with
- touch-base with their NETwork Supervisor (Shelley or Lu) at least every 4-6 sessions
- have a double-up with their NETwork Supervisor (Shelley or Lu) at least every 8-12 sessions for Junior Therapists and 12-16 sessions for Senior Therapists. This is where we come to your home to watch your therapist in action and is provided in addition to supervisions and consultations
- have a quarterly meeting with you to discuss your therapist's progress on your programme
- provide a replacement therapist if we have one available, should your therapist be on holiday or fall sick
- organise all scheduling, training, hiring & firing and all things in between!
We currently have ABA Therapists & VB Therapists in:
- the UK
For more information about what the difference between a babysitter and a therapist is, and the differences between junior, senior and lead therapists, please check out our blog.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, or would like to find out more information about our babysitters and therapists, we would love to hear from you.